|2015 Paid Travel - gcmap.com|
|2015 Total Travel - gcmap.com|
- My DUB-LHR flight was delayed 4 hours and I chatted with the pilots in the cockpit for most of that time. I love the idea of the future pilot program, but my career plan needs an adjustment first.
- While in England I enjoyed plane spotting at London City. I also had horrible food poisoning and didn't want to venture too far from my hotel. The UK forbids personal scanner use, so Channel 9 wasn't available.
- Thanks to a Sheraton free nights promotion, I had a great long weekend in Hawaii. There was a $32 resort fee, so it wan't really free, but low marginal cost.
- New Aircraft - Boeing 787-800.
- New Airports - Dublin (DUB), London City (LCY), Edinburgh (EDI), Omaha (OMA), and JFK.
- Favorite photos of the past year:
|Dublin Morning Traffic|
|View From The Room - Sheraton Waikiki|
|Morning Flight from DEN to SFO|
|Runway 18 Center at CLT|
|EWR Doesn't Always Look Miserable|