|Paid Travel in 2012 - http://www.gcmap.com/|
|All Flights from 2012 - http://www.gcmap.com/|
- Helsinki was a great city to visit and a delight to experience.
- The Park Hyatt Tokyo was far and away the best hotel of the year, maybe ever.
- The A340-600 was my favorite new airplane (for me) to fly; it feels special.
- ANA business class was the best of 2012.
- HEL (Helsinki) is my new favorite airport (FRA is a close second).
- "I flew around the world" is a fun new phase I can use (thanks US Airways Dividend Miles Around the World fare).
- Writing this blog, it really is fun.