This is the return part of my Lufthansa first class adventure (Lufthansa A380 first class review). The centerpiece of this part of the trip was the Lufthansa First Class Terminal in Frankfurt. Only passengers flying in first class on Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian airlines that day. The First Class Terminal is the cornerstone of Lufhansa's strategy to elevate the entire first class experience to make it beyond compare. It worked.
Some quick highlights:
- Personal assistant to take care of everything for your trip, concierge for everything else.
- Full service restaurant plus buffet plus ice cream.
- Cigar lounge with complementary cigars.
- 80+ Scotch options, the average age of my drinks was 15 years.
- Shower and bathtub facilities. The bathtub comes with a rubber duckie with Lufthnsa First Class Terminal logo.
- Chauffeur service to flight.
|Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt|
|Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt Seating|
|Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt Cigar Lounge|
|Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt Restaurant|
|Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt Buffet|
|Chauffeured To My Plane|
|Lufthansa First Class A330 FRA|
|Lufthansa First Class Caviar Service|
|Pigeon Strudel For Lunch - Lufthansa First Class|
|Lufthansa Chocolate Yummies|
|Light Salad Mixed At Your Seat Before Landing|