|2014 Paid Travel - gcmap.com|
|2014 Total Travel - gcmap.com|
Here's some highlights from 2014:
- I flew a T-6 Texan with the Commemorative Air Force in Arizona.
- I picked up a galley cart for use as a bar at home and love it.
- My January 1, 2014 prediction of this being the year of points inflation, but I was too optimistic. I missed the changes to earning points based on fare prices. More value will be removed from loyalty programs in 2015 too.
- I went to Norway for an hour. My coworkers love this story because it sounds crazy, but since it was in business class, it's not bad at all.
- New Airports - Nashville (BNA) and Austin (AUS).
- New Aircraft - 747-8i and North American T-6 Texan.
- Favorite photos posted this year:
|I Love the 757|
|Sunset in Portland|